- SAP / ERP Consultant
- West Dublin Location
- Build and develop a complex IT system
Do you have experience in customization/configuration of enterprise level applications? If so, I have the ideal role for you! In this role you will work on an exciting greenfield project and take responsibility for building out and expanding a new core-systems for the organisation
New greenfield project, highly autonomous role and fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on this organisation.
A vacancy has now arisen for a Technical Application Owner to join one of the largest financial services providers in the world. This role will report to the Head of IT and you will work with a highly experienced professionals and learn from the best in the industry.
- Join an organisation with fantastic company culture and a strong focus on personal learning and development encouraging you reach your professional development goals.
- Employees will also have the opportunity to multi-skill as due to the size of the operation and have the opportunity to gain exposure internationally.
- Competitive salary with lucrative bonus and an excellent benefits package including; private healthcare, great contributory pension scheme, life assurance, tax saver commuter ticket, bike to work scheme etc
- You will also join a company who appreciates your work-life-balance and provides great career advancement opportunities.
- BS or MS in Business Management, Computer Science, STEM or comparable field of study
- 8 years of equivalent configuration experience in similar systems, eg. ERP, finance lease.
- Experience performing detailed data analysis, including ability to create, run, and modify SQL queries to pull data from source databases for data analysis and mapping activities
- Strong capabilities in defining, creating, and managing high quality user stories.
- Experience working with SOAP, REST, Micro services, XML and JSON message formats
- Knowledge of leasing and/or accounting business processes would be a distinct advantage
For more information contact Rosie Maguire confidentially on +353 (01) 649 8513 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Business Analyst opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/business-analyst-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland