SQL Server DBA – Financial Services
Opportunity to join a global financial services organisation as a SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA). This is a great opportunity for a mid-level or senior SQL DBA to become a database leader in the organisation as the team in Dublin continues to grow. You will manage a development and production environment consisting of a number of SQL Server 2012 databases and collaborate with a team of developers and application support analysts.
You will be based in a modern office in South Dublin. The role will involve performance tuning, managing high availability and disaster recovery, managing deployment of database objects and giving guidance and setting standard for database development in the organisation.
Role / opportunity:
- SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA)
- Financial Services
- South Dublin
- Join a growing team
- Potential for internal progression and growth
- Performance tuning, high availability, SQL optimization, schema design, Upgrades, database architecture
- SQL Server 2012
Skills / experience:
- Proven background (3 – 8 years) in a SQL Server DBA Role
- Strong T-SQL development and optimization skills
- Knowledge of performance tuning, high availability and disaster recovery
- €60,000 – €70,000
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.email@example.com
To see other similar opportunities: https://www.archer.ie/database-jobs/
I specialize in database and business intelligence recruitment.