Software Engineer – Major Player in the Tech Space
- Astronomical opportunities for progression
- Dublin City/South location
- Excellent commuter links for buses, trains and Luas.
Champion a highly available, highly scalable platform with access to the latest tools and technologies. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by some of the world’s most technically-minded individuals.
As a software engineer, you will help deliver the features for next-generation products and platforms. You’ll be developing front-end and back-end code, quick prototypes, clean and production-ready solutions, as well as building a robust infrastructure.
You’ll also work closely with the product team, building solutions to problems encountered by the business.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Qualifications in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented and software design
- Data-driven problem solver with a strong focus on code quality, following best engineering practices
- Genuinely want to learn new things and bring new ideas to the team
- Opportunity to be immersed in a highly automated AWS Infrastructure
- Travel will be involved from time to time so a European passport is essential
If you feel there are some unanswered questions and you’re a passionate software engineer please feel free to give me a call on 016498506
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary between €60,000 – €85,000 DOE, health care, pension, bonus, free phone, laptop and 25days annual leave.
For more information on this role please fee free to contact me on 01 6498506 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org