Senior QA Automation Engineer – Start-up environment, Dublin City Centre
Take part in a new tech wave changing the landscape of financial solutions.
You will work with Blockchain-powered multi-cloud based financial technology applications, develop greenfield automation frameworks and improve existing projects as part of an Agile (Kanban) team, alongside developers and engineers. You will lead and help the teams build the foundations of a successful Quality Assurance process.
In this fully-automation role, you will work on existing frameworks (Python, Selenium) as well as build new frameworks (Cucumber, Kotlin) – You will be responsible for the definition, design and execution of restful API tests while practising CI/CD methodologies.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up, changing the trade-finance ecosystem through its proprietary technology. Join a collaborative, friendly, dynamic and passionate team in a modern office, achieve a good work-life balance while upskilling your programming, API, BDD in a microservice structure.
Experience And Skills
- Experienced in Restful APIs/ Web testing and test automation (i.e. protractor, selenium, postman, ROBOT,or specflow).
- Good practical experience with a programming language (Python, C#, Java)
- Ability to work on own initiative within a Kanban-oriented team or traditional SCRUM/ QA team structure.
- Built new frameworks or add features to existing frameworks.
- Experienced in a CI/CD environment.
Nice To Have
- BDD and cucumber
- Experience/Knowledge of Agile QA development; Jenkins, JIRA
- €60,000 – 75,000 depending on experience
- Health care
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home option
For more information contact Momo Watanabe confidentially on click apply or email your CV momo.watanabe @archer.ie
I specialize in recruiting for QA Test Engineers. If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.