Transition from IT background to IT Recruiter!
- Manage Leading Clients in Ireland’s IT Market
- Autonomy in a Fast-paced & Exciting Career
- Learn Full-cycle Recruitment in our Supportive Team
We are Archer, an IT Recruitment consultancy, trailblazing industry standards every day. 15 years specialized in IT recruitment has taught us that providing a massively impactful service to all our partners, leads to huge success. When you join our passionate team, you will learn every day, problem solve, break boundaries, and experience first-hand the rewards for maintaining high standards and achieving great things.
Here you will be part of an exceptional training program designed for someone with no previous recruitment experience. We are the only company that offers a 2-year program to become an absolute expert Recruiter and have a fully mapped-out career progression journey ahead of you.
Why should I change my career?
All of our consultants have full autonomy over their roles and desk, meaning you let your entrepreneurial side shine and run your desk like your own business. We give you the opportunity to innovate, solve problems every day, and make a big difference in people’s lives. You will develop a strong network with meaningful relationships, in-depth knowledge in your specialism, and forge your own career path.
What’s in it for you?
- Unlimited earning potential – Earn on average €43K Year 1 & €81K Year 2
- A genuine meritocracy – you can achieve 2 promotions in your 1st year
- Flexible benefits package individualized to you – gym, healthcare, pension, phone, etc
- 22.5 days annual leave + paid sick leave
- Uncapped commission structure
- Outstanding Training Programme
- Fully paid ski trip
- Social events – Tag rugby, Quiz nights, breakfast in the office, and much more!
- Fully stocked beer & prosecco fridge
- Leadership Academy
What does the day-to-day involve?
- Learning the full cycle recruitment through training & practice
- Building relationships with clients and candidates while understanding their needs
- Actively searching for top talents
- Having full control over the recruitment processes, coordination and negotiations
What experience is required?
- A strong educational background – especially in IT or a related area
- Minimum 6 months experience in Tech Consulting, IT sales, IT Business Relationships – or related Tech field
- Ambition, a proactive mindset, and a genuine career focus
- Driven to achieve goals & a proven record of success
If you would like to hear more about the position above or our other opportunities feel free to contact Zsuzsanna Petro confidentially on + 356 2034 1704 or send your CV to email@example.com