Senior Java Developer – 14-month contract
- Senior development position using latest technologies
- Day rate contract – potential to go perm
- Global fintech organisation
Opportunity to join a high-profile fintech organisation that are continuing to expand their development teams and building out their Microservices architecture. They are seeking an experienced back-end developer using Java, Spring, Restful API’s, Oracle DB and cloud technologies.
You will join a team working on one of the organisation’s most integral applications and have the opportunity to take ownership over the end-to-end delivery of solutions. Working in an energetic, tech-focused agile environment will allow for a superior level of work satisfaction as you witness the impact of your work on a global scale.
Role / opportunity:
- You will have the opportunity to take ownership over the programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of application software.
- Develop solutions that will enhance the standard and efficiency of the application.
- Architecting, designing and developing new applications and focused solutions.
- The 14-month contract offers great security but also offers extension and permanent potential also.
- The role also offers a hybrid model of working with WFH 3 days each week.
Skills / experience:
- Proven experienced software developer – 8+ years
- Experience using Java, Spring, and cloud technologies.
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs
- Exposure to Oracle DB or similar
- Euro 450-550 per day DOE
- 14-month rolling contract
- Hybrid working options
For more information contact Daniel Kehoe on 01 649 8519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org