Senior Data Analyst – Financial Services
Senior Data Analyst opportunity with new, growing analytics function in the financial services space. This organization are committed to becoming a data driven organization and are investing in modern BI technology to support decision making. This is a new initiative with a variety of green field business intelligence and data analytics projects to get involved in.
As this is a small, dynamic team your role will span a couple of different areas and there will be a nice amount of variety in the projects. You will partner with business stakeholders to gather their requirements and present insights and recommendations, deliver analytics and data visualisation solutions and engage in data governance projects.
Great opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst with good financial services experience to join a more dynamic, smaller sized environment and make a sizeable impact on new projects. The ideal candidate will have 5 – 8 years’ experience in this space and have strong data analysis, data visualization and data governance skills.
Role / opportunity:
• Senior Data Analyst
• New Analytics Function in Financial Services Organisation
• Great learning opportunities, diverse role, good training on offer
• Data Analysis, Data Visualisation, Requirements Gathering, Data Governance
• Analyse large volumes of data
• Become a Data Leader in the organisation
• SSIS, SQL Server, Qliksense
Skills / experience:
• 5 – 8+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Data Analysis, Data Governance, Business Intelligence/Data Visualisation skills
• Strong SQL and Excel skills and experience with Qlikview, Qliksense, Tableau, PowerBI or similar tool
• €50,000 – €65,000 + strong benefits
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in Database and Business Intelligence recruitment.