Recruitment Consultant – Structured Training Programme
- Recruit in a High Demand Sectors
- Highly Incentive Based Environment
- Career Development Opportunities
Our well-established recruitment consultancy is fortunate to be continuing to grow. We have an outstanding training programme for aspiring career focused people who genuinely wish to develop a career as a Recruitment Consultant. This opportunity is significantly bonus driven and is not ideally suited to candidates who wish to develop a career in HR.
This Recruitment Consultant position will involve a 5-month training programme which will initially start with you learning how to recruit highly sought-after skills. You will then develop your account management and sales skills. The programme is recognised as one of the best in the industry. The training is comprehensive and fast paced. It covers a range of complex issues and is best suited to those who enjoy learning and continually improving.
The next part of their career development plan involves you building on reputation and experience in your sector over the next 9-12 months. From that point, consultants will then embark on another development and training programme. These successful graduates then go onto be our future leaders. They will be offered mentoring, team lead, functional lead and management opportunities. For the motivated and successful, we have people in leadership roles within 18months to 2 years based.
If you are motivated for a successful career both in terms of finances and career development, and you aren’t afraid of putting in the effort, then please make contact.
- Be proactive in contacting candidates and clients
- Find the best talent for our clients using our 5 key techniques
- Actively participate in training and improving your skills
- Be organised and a strong information manager
- Develop strong written skills
- 1 + year experience in law, legal, accounting, finance, banking, insurance, retail, sales, hospitality or consulting considered
- Graduate Degree
- Desire to have a position with sales and commission as part of it.
Salary / Remuneration:
Year 1 OTE EUR 36K: Basic Salary of EUR 24,000 – 29,000 depending on experience + commission in the first year of EUR 8,000 – 16,000.
Year 2 OTE EUR 45-55K