IT Recruitment Consultant – Training
Looking for a position that is exciting, challenging and financial rewarding? Have you an engaging positive and people focused personality? Do you feel you are at a point in your life where personal and professional growth and success are important?
If you answered yes to the above then maybe a role in recruitment is for you!
It is a really exciting time for Archer Recruitment as we are experiencing exponential growth. We are expanding both our HQ in Dublin and our international office in Malta as we continue to extend our reach in Europe.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing, headhunting and matching candidates to your clients’ vacancies. Using sales, marketing techniques, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies. Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities.
Incentives and Rewards:
- Competitive salary with generous commission structure
- Regular incentives for achieving additional targets
- Modern office space
- Fun working environment and positive team culture
- Excellent Career opportunities
- Employee Education Program
- Manage end to end recruitment lifecycle for internal and external candidates
- Source candidates
- Provide candidate screening support via telephone and face to face interviews
- Updating job boards, posting vacancies online via in-house recruitment system
- Screening and short listing of CV’s for all vacancies
- Identify proactive methods of recruitment and continuously look for new ways to improve sourcing methods
- Provide support to managers on creating job descriptions, application tests, interview processes
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You understand and enjoy targets and are someone who likes to compete with yourself and others
- You have substantial verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong Word and Excel
- You want to develop a career that can offer you financial rewards, personal growth and the opportunity to advance quickly
Salary: 24-30K Basic Salary (depending on previous experience) OTE of 40K (first year), OTE of 55-80K (second year), plus 22.5 days leave, incentives and training