QA Automation Test Lead – Innovative Tech Hub!
- Work on greenfield projects
- Lead a small Automation team
- Contribute to the overall SDLC and build and enhance e-commerce products
A global e-commerce entertainment organisation have just received a large amount of funding as they invest heavily in their Dublin tech teams.
At present this is one of South Dublin’s hottest tech hubs driving innovation and creativity across the board in all things they do. This growing innovation centre has a strong focus on positivity within the workplace providing all employees with the latest tools and tech in their space, in addition to offering flexible working hours. This is the perfect role for striking the balance between enhancing your career with a growing organisation, while also enjoying all good things outside of the work environment.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to build your leadership experience, managing a small automation team and contributing to the SDLC regarding all things automation. In addition to this, you will stay close to the technology, building and enhancing frameworks across the web and mobile applications.
This is a varied role, seeking a strong skillset combination or leadership, strategy, automation development and innovation! You will work on a combination of existing and new products with a range of tools and tech including, Java, Python, Selenium, Appium, Postman, SoapUI and more – In essence being a Fullstack Automation Lead!
- Lead an automation team and implement a strategy
- Automation development on multiple applications – Web, Mobile, App Servers, Database, etc.
- Work closely with the development team, contributing to the development and next phase of growth
- Fullstack Automation – Front end, Back end, API’s, UI and more!
- 4+ years of Automation development experience – Building frameworks
- 1+ years team lead/ project lead experience
- Web and mobile automation experience
- EU passport or Stamp 4 visa
Salary: €70,000 – €80,000 (DOE)
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Flexible hours and more
For more information please send your CV to Mary Lavin at email@example.com or call +35316498508.