Psychology Background – Change to Recruitment
- Industry-renowned Recruitment Training Programme
- Clear & Achievable Goals for Promotion Opportunities
- All Professional Experience is Valuable
Here at Archer Recruitment, we are expanding our ambitious team of Recruitment Consultants every month to support our huge company success and growth – over the past 3 years, we have doubled in size. Many of our successful recruitment teammates come from a psychology background as the skills learned in psychology are directly relatable to recruitment, such as relationship building, problem-solving, and carrying out research.
We as a team and organization are genuinely passionate about the learning and progression journey of each new teammate. You will change careers from psychology (or any other field) into recruitment seamlessly through our industry-renowned recruitment training programme which teaches you how to become an expert Recruitment Consultant in 2 years. There are clear goals to achieve in our meritocracy so you can determine your career path and reap the rewards for your success.
What a Recruitment Career Looks Like:
- People-focused: Build out your network of relationships with the best IT talent in the market, make a genuine impact on their lives, support them in finding new opportunities, and actively find new opportunities for them.
- Professional & Client-facing: We provide a highly-professional recruitment offering to all stakeholders we meet. You will reactivate and develop existing client relations, and learn over time how to approach new clients, negotiate terms, and close the deal.
- Industry-renowned Training: We have designed our training specifically for people making a career change, meaning we know how to dedicate time to your professional learning and skills development. And your strong background in psychology means you will thrive!
- Unmatched Progression Routes: Achieve clear goals and be rewarded in your career. We invest in you, are passionate about your career path, and support you on your journey to excellence. On average, our team achieves 4 promotions in their first 2 years, and there are 13 steps to the Equity Partner level for you to focus on achieving.
And there’s much more!
What We Value in a Teammate:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Psychology (or a related field)
- 2-4 years of professional experience since your studies in any area
- Ambition, a career mindset, resilience, and a positive attitude
Some Insights into Compensation:
- Average Year 1: €43,000
- Average Year 2: €81,000
- Average Year 3: €100,000
- Flexi-benefits package
- Modern Dublin City center office
- Leadership Academy
- Annual company ski trip
If you are interested in hearing more about how your psychology background is applicable to recruitment, feel free to reach out to Michelle O Callaghan on 01 960 9974.