Project Manager – New Irish Office
- New Expansion – European Consulting Group
- Excellent Scope for Career Development
- Offering Strong Bonus Cultures
This Project Manager is an opportunity to join a well-established and growing European Consulting firm. The organisation has recently established its Irish operations and is a high growth phase. The organisation focuses on Business Transformation with a strong emphasis on Financial Services, including banking, insurance, funds and asset management. They are looking for a Project Manager who would like be involved in people development and assist in helping to grow the Irish operations to an 80-person practice in Dublin. The organisation is focused predominately within the financial services industry and are using existing relationship from Europe to grow their Irish Practice.
If you are looking for a different type of Project Manager role where you can grow quickly and be genuinely involved in the development of something specialist and unique, then this is the opportunity may be for you. This company offers training and above average bonuses and strong career development opportunities.
- Join an established organisation in a young Irish office.
- Strong performance related bonus 30% +
- Collaborate directly with Partners gaining fantastic training to develop your career at a rapid pace
- You will have direct exposure to large clients allowing you to establish yourself in the market quickly
- Based in the Heart of Dublin City Centre and offering the opportunity to work in partner offices across Europe.
- Ideally 3+ years experience in consulting
- Financial Services Experience – Insurance/Asset Management/Banking/ Fund Services is an advantage
Salary: EUR 60,000 – 70,000 + 30% Bonus