Title : Project Manager in Cybersecurity – Permanent
- Working at the forefront of new technology and maintaining best in class responsible gaming
- Opportunity to upskill and career progression.
- Working with a global leader in the e-commerce space.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to lead and plan the delivery of multi-faceted, cross divisional projects as part of the company’s commitment to deliver their Cyber Security Strategy, utilising the risk-based security policy framework and robust governance and compliance capability.
The Project Manager position will lead a team in the maintaining cyber security standards across all company acquisitions. You will be working collaboratively with internal partners to ensure we are aware of potential cyber security threats & have the necessary systems and processes in place to mitigate against any threats.
The employee will be working in a hands-on environment with a creative and innovative organisation in a rapidly growing industry.
- Work across multitude of projects developing skills with like-minded individuals.
- End to end project management – Project planning, documentation, scheduling, finances, tracking, technical handover.
- Continuous focus on process improvement and efficient working methods.
- Run and deliver projects defined in the security roadmap.
- Manage the product lifecycle from definition to delivery.
- 3-5 years Project Manager experience in IT industry.
- Solid understanding of risk management.
Salary /Remuneration: EUR 75,000-82,000
Employee benefits include:
- Flexible working hours (Quid-pro-quo).
- Opportunities to upskill.
- Collaborating on key areas of technology that benefit from global scale.
For more information contact Jasmine Earls confidentially on +353 1 649 8503 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in the recruitment of Data and Software development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact