Your new company
This Irish born software product company started off with two men creating software products. They expanded into America and Europe and they are now making in excess of 200 million on the Irish stock exchange. Their product range is constantly expanding and new technology products are being constantly being created to keep with user demand. For the past 5 years, this organisation has been one of the fastest growing companies in the mobile resource management industry.
We want you
Seeking an experienced Product Owner to join a growing team and develop valuable additions to an already impressive suite of products. You will be working closely with Engineering and the Business to define and ensure the success of their latest products.
You will make presentations daily suggesting new features to ensure you are ahead of the needs of the development team. This is an excellent opportunity product owner or business analyst who wants to grow their career in a rapidly expanding innovative Irish software house.
- Join a rapidly growing organisation and have a direct impact on the latest projects. An opportunity to join fast-paced growing company that will help you develop your career and progress through the company.
- Lucrative Salary with excellent benefits package including private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, EAP programme, life assurance, tax saver commuter ticket, bike to work scheme etc.
- Fantastic company culture with a strong focus on personal learning and development including tuition support to help you reach your professional development goals
- Have the ability to make an impact and create positive change.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of modern development technologies and languages.
- 4 or more years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner in a technical environment creating superior user experiences for Mobile and Web-based products
- Experience of API (Application programming interface) or microservice specification.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, MIS or related discipline
- Agile experience is preferred.
- Experience working with OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers).
- Experience working with Telematics
- Experience performing data queries in Database, validate data quality and help steer API specification definition.
- Understanding of decoupled architecture using REST.
- Hands on experience of SQL, JSON and/or XML.
- Experience of working in an SOA environment (Service-oriented architecture).