- Greenfield Project
- Global Tech leader
- Innovative R&D Centre
One of the world’s largest technology companies have launched a greenfield project to develop a public cloud. It plans to rival AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud by becoming the market leader in the coming years. They have invested a large amount of resources to establish their largest European based R&D centre in Dublin. Within walking distance to the LUAS, Dart and Bus lines, it is a highly accessible office for all.
Creating the future of cutting-edge technology, you will have a chance to be creative in developing concepts, using C++, so far advanced you may not have even thought to be possible yet. Based in a full end-to-end production environment, the role opens doors to using advanced tools and technology to create tools and applications which will be rolled out to global operations.
This role presents an opportunity to be at the core of a global cloud innovation hub. Collaborating with the chief architect, you will be one of the first members on this greenfield project team.
- Be responsible for design and implement, using C++, the high-availability deployment architecture, realizing elastic scaling, automatic failover within seconds, and traffic limiting degradation to ensure efficient and stable running of large-scale clusters.
- Be responsible for optimizing the system performance on the live network, improve the usage of middleware resources, increase system stability, and ensure service running..
- Continuously improve user experience based on cloud service characteristics and requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience using C++11 or above.
- Experience working in a live production environment.
- Experience in distributed systems or computing.
- Cloud experience is desirable but not essential.
Salary / Remuneration: €90,000 – 120,000
25 Days Annual Leave
For more information contact Dermot Cadogan confidentially on +353 1 649 8532 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for C++ Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other C++ Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland