Network Security Engineer
Are you an Enthusiastic result-driven network security engineer seeking your next challenge?
Your new company is a government funded organisation seeking a network security engineer to join their team.
You will have in-depth expertise in design, implementation, optimisation, troubleshooting and documenting LAN/WAN and server IT systems. You will also have a strong understanding and hands-on experience using several Cisco and checkpoint systems.
Your responsibilities will include
- Promptly and accurately, respond to Major Incident’s
- Review and analysis common incidents that expose problems in the core network environment
- Assist with planning, testing and implementing adds, remove and change the Cisco network infrastructure
- Assist with preventative maintenance on the core network environment of either hardware or software component
To be successful in this position you will have the following:
- You will be certified in Cisco CCNP, Cisco CCNA, and Checkpoint CCSA
- Proven experience supporting Cisco wired and wireless LAN environments inclusive of Data, Voice and Unified Communication technologies
- Proven experience with lifecycle maintenance and patching requirements for Cisco products, including the ability to review Cisco published security vulnerabilities
- Proven experience working with ITIL aligned processes (e.g. Incident, Problem, Change and Release)
- Knowledge of Information security and risk control frameworks such as Cobit and ISO 27001
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €35,000 – €50,000
For more information contact Conor Foster confidentially on +353 1 649 8506 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for IT security & network professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT security opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT security opportunities see: www.archer.ie