Mid-level Automation Specialist in QA, City Centre, Global Organisation
- Dublin City Centre location
- Technology focused, Agile development environment
- Excellent benefits & long term progression
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Automation Engineer with solid testing experience to join an extremely successful and sought after Software House located in Dublin City Centre. This organisation have been going through a huge growth period over the last two years and so it is a very interesting time to be joining them, with great career development and progression opportunities on offer.
This is a permanent opportunity where as part of the dedicated testing/ development function the Automation Engineer will be involved in testing enterprise scale software products with the opportunity to work on different teams and stages of onsite built products.
The Automation Engineer will be part of a collaborative and flexible company culture where you will be exposed to the latest software tools and technologies within an Agile CI environment. In addition to a great work-life balance the organisation also offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary.
Role / opportunity:
- Provide high-level automation solutions
- Participate in major release regression activities
- Collaborate alongside internal QA/ development teams as well as other areas of the business
- Agile CI development process
- Flexible and friendly company culture
- Excellent support/training and career progression opportunities
- 3+ years Automation testing
- Understanding of Agile concepts
For more information contact Mary Lavin confidentially on +353 1 649 8508 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for Software Testers, if you wish to discuss this or other Software Testing or QA opportunities, please feel free to contact me.