Junior Recruiter – Entry Level – Earn €40K Gross
- Recruit in a High Demand Sector
- Highly Incentive Based Environment
- Excellent Fast Career Progression Opportunities
Archer is the top Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy in Dublin who provides contract and permanent recruitment solutions to a long list of Software Companies, Financial Service Organisations, Government, Fintech and International Corporations. The company is 15 years old, well-established and growing quickly. We have an outstanding training programme for aspiring career-focused people who genuinely wish to develop a career as a Recruitment Consultant. This opportunity is significantly bonus driven which means there is a lot of money to be made in this sector.
This Recruitment Consultant position will involve an extensive training programme which will initially start with you learning how to recruit highly sought-after IT skills. You will then develop your account management and sales skills. The programme is recognised as one of the best in the industry. The training is comprehensive and fast-paced and you will work as a recruiter alongside the training programme. It covers a range of complex issues and is best suited to those who enjoy learning, continually improving and a results-based environment.
The next part of the career development plan involves you building on reputation and experience in your sector. From that point, consultants will then embark on another development and training programme. These successful graduates then go on to be our future leaders. They will be offered mentoring, team lead, functional lead and management opportunities. For the motivated and successful, we have people in leadership roles within 18 months to 2 years.
If you are motivated for a successful career both in terms of finances and career development, and you aren’t afraid of putting in the effort, then please make contact.
- Be proactive in contacting candidates and clients
- Find the best talent for our clients using our 5 key techniques
- Actively participate in training and improving your skills
- Be organised and a strong information manager
- Develop strong written skills
- 6 months experience in any of the following areas among others accepted: law, legal, accounting, finance, banking, insurance, retail, sales, hospitality or consulting
- Graduate Degree (ideally Bachelors in any field)
- Desire to have a position with sales and commission as part of it.
- No previous experience in recruitment necessarily required.
Salary / Remuneration:
- Year 1 OTE: Gross Salary – €42,000 (Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission)
- Year 2 OTE €50-80K
- 22.5 days leave
- Wellness Programme
- Quarterly events (e.g. Sports days, Overnight stay in Carrick-on-Shannon, Christmas Party, Ski Trips etc.)
- Friday Drinks
- Structured career plan