Title: Project Manager(contract)
- Accessible City Centre location
- German Speaking
- Large Scale IT Project Delivery
An opportunity has arisen for a German Speaking experienced Project Manager to join a key player in the European Insurance Market. In this role, you will play a huge part in large data centre projects within the business. This role is attractive to a Project Manager that enjoys being hands on and wants to make a real difference with the Reinsurance market leader at this exciting time.
- Work with business partners defining scope of project
- Work on the implmentation of a large scale infastructure project bringing the business to one core network
- Define project scopes, deliverable, schedules, budgets and approach with projects sponsors and partner
- Be hands-on and invested in succesful implementation of the data centre
- Liaise closely with the company’s customers in a technical project management capacity
Person / Experience Required
- 4+ years Project Management experience
- German speaking
- Data Centred experience
For more information, contact Karla O’ Rourke confidentially on +353 1 649 8503 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting Project Management professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland