IT Project Manager – Permanent Opportunity
- This is a growing team – strong opportunities for progression
- Central location – great transport links
- Warm culture with flexitime
An opportunity has arisen for to be an early stage contributor in the digital transformation of one of worlds’ leading investment management companies.
The initial opportunity will be to manage the design, development and implementation of an online portal which will allow users access to relevant information. The successful candidate will be an early stage contributor to this project and have the opportunity to define the scope and direction of the project.
Providing an excellent work/life balance in the form of flexible working hours and a comprehensive benefits package, this is an organisation that really looks after their staff.
The opportunity is to join a team that has already doubled in size this year and is set to continue to grow and thrive, opening up new opportunities to progress within the company.
- Use your experience within the financial sector to define the scope of the project
- Bring a technical understanding that will allow you to outline the requirements of the portal
- Join a growing team that is achieving rapid success within the asset management sector
- Embrace the success and growth of this company and progress your career within this global leader.
- A minimum of 6 years as a Project Manager or Business Analyst
- Strong experience within the financial sector
- Experience managing projects with a digital/online emphasis
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 80K – 100K
12% Pension, competitive bonus structure, full health insurance
For more information contact Aoife McGrath confidentially on +353 1 649 8519 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for Project Managers, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Project Management opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/project-management-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland