Infrastructure Architect – Banking and Finance
- Define and deliver a new infrastructure roadmap
- Advise and lead greenfield technology decisions with C-level and key business stakeholders
- Long-term contract
Leading Irish bank, currently undergoing a digital transformation. Join a greenfield project stepping up to drive technology innovation as a Senior Infrastructure Architect.
You will be responsible for advising and engaging key business stakeholders on a technology roadmap of your design. The focus of the role is designing systems within windows environments both on-prem and cloud. You will be responsible for designing the solution, presenting and assisting with buy-in, running technical workshops and delivery.
This position requires an experienced Infrastructure Architect coming from a strong financial or banking background, having completed similar projects.
- Define and deliver infrastructure architecture in line with business requirements, adhering to security principles and standards such as encryption.
- Engage with key business stakeholders and manage relationships/ expectations.
- 3+ years delivering Infrastructure designs (Infrastructure architectural design)
- 5+ years’ experience within the Banking or Finance sector
- Previous experience collaborating with key business stakeholders
Day rate: €650 – €750 DOE
To discuss in confidence, call Mary Lavin +353 1 649 8508
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland