Data Analyst (Fintech Company)
Data Analyst role with a Fintech company that are continuing their steady growth in Dublin. They are a market leader globally with their innovative software solutions for financial services organisations, particularly focusing on Investment Management, Funds, Banking and Life & Pensions. They offer highly configurable, hosted trading solutions that are viewed as best in class.
This is a great opportunity to join a team focused on delivering a Data Services offering to clients. As a data analyst, you will deal with external customers and data vendors (like IDC and Reuters Thompson) to deliver required financial data to clients. The team is responsible for all aspects of this service, and your role will involve gathering client requirements, writing SQL code to automate processes, liaising with data vendors and testing data to identify gaps or quality issues. You will also deliver projects in conjunction with the software development team to improve the data service offering.
The ideal candidate will have financial services experience and be familiar with financial services data as well as having SQL skills. Experience analyzing IDC or Thompson Reuters data feeds will be very helpful.
The company is a great environment for people to progress in their career as they place a huge emphasis on training and education and like people who are ambitious and want to take on challenges.
Role / opportunity:
• Data Analyst
• Fintech Company in the area of Investment Management, Funds, Banking and Life & Pensions
• Manage a Data Services offering – providing market and reference data to external clients
• Growing team based in Dublin City Centre
• SQL Coding, Data Quality Analysis, Client Requirements Gathering, External Vendor Management
• Deliver IDC and Thompson Reuters data feeds to clients
• Great training and education
Skills / experience:
• 2 – 5 years’+ experience as a Data Analyst or similar
• Financial Services domain experience
• Experience with IDC or Thompson Reuters data would be advantageous
• €40,000 – €50,000 DOE + strong benefits
Dublin City Centre
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in database and business intelligence recruitment.