Career change – Become a Recruiter – Path to Leadership!
- We support and encourage career change and we provide full training and mentoring to help you succeed in this role
- Clear & progressive career path
- True meritocracy – you will be recognized for your achievements
We are Archer, a high-growth business that builds relationships with a diverse range of cutting-edge clients and the highest caliber talents in the IT industry.
We strongly believe in that we are stronger together! When you join us, you’ll have the opportunity to work with experienced recruiters who are passionate about their work and dedicated to helping you succeed. We truly believe that our team members are what makes our organization stand out, and we’re excited to share that experience with you!
Here you will be part of an exceptional training program designed for someone with no previous recruitment experience. We are the only company that offers a 2-year program to become an absolute expert Recruiter and have a fully mapped-out career progression journey ahead of you.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped commission structure
- Outstanding Training Programme
- Clear career path & progression – Progress to equity partner level!
- Fully paid ski trip
- Social events – Tag rugby, Quiz nights, Friday drinks, office breakfast and much more!
- Fully stocked beer & prosecco fridge
What does the day-to-day involve?
- Learning the full cycle recruitment through training & practice
- Building relationships with clients and candidates while understanding their needs
- Actively searching for top talents
- Having full control over the recruitment processes, coordination and negotiations
What experience is required?
- Finished university studies
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Organized & resilient
- Motivated to reach targets and take on challenges
- Fluent in English
- Typical first-year earnings of 45K
- 2nd-year typical earnings are 85K
If you would like to hear more about the position above feel free to contact Zsuzsanna Petro confidentially on + 356 2034 1704 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org