- Business Analyst – Dublin 1
- Dublin City Centre
- Join a close-knit team playing a crucial role in new projects
Seeking a Business Analyst who will report to the Head of Solution Development with the relevant experience required to successfully participate in a portfolio of strategic projects.
Responsibility for a portfolio of shared IT services for the Higher Education Sector. Providing a centralised and expert shared IT service which involves implementing, maintaining and supporting business-critical and regulatory systems comprising student information, financial management, hr/payroll and library applications.
- Join an Irish organisation and have a direct impact on the latest projects. An opportunity to join fast-paced organisation that will help you develop your career and progress to Project Management positions.
- Competitive remuneration package (including pension, company sponsored health care, flexible starting times and annual leave) A company that value the important of work-life balance.
- A technologically challenging and cutting-edge working environment and an annual performance management and development process.
- 4 years’ experience in a business analysis role with proven experience in the implementation of complex information systems projects;
- Strong understanding of all aspects of systems implementation and software development life cycles.
- A proven track record of excellent communication and customer service skills enabling successful collaboration with key stakeholders; ability to translate client requirements into tangible projects
- Knowledge of public procurement tendering processes;
- Previous experience in or strong understanding of the Public Sector, and the Education Sector
- Domain knowledge in the following areas: human resources, library management, finance management, payroll management, student records management;
- Technical knowledge of programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts.
For more information contact Rosie Maguire confidentially on +353 (01) 649 8513 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Business Analyst opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/business-analyst-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland