QA Automation- Trained in Kotlin, BDD & Blockchain
- Trained in new tech – Blockchain, Kotlin & BDD
- Work on new automation builds with an experienced team
- City centre location
Unique opportunity for a passionate QA Automation Engineer to join a leading tech company in Dublin city centre. This growing organisation have successfully completed the first phase of development and looking to take on phase 2 as we set into 2020.
With a genuine passion for the tech they develop, this unique organisation strive to be at the forefront of their industry building valuable platforms that make a real impact for their global customer base. Working with blockchain this automation team are fully involved at all stages of development, engaged with developers and advising on all things QA and automation from day one! An organisation that truly values QA and Automation!
As the first leg of QA Automation has been developed, the next stage is to build out automation applications in Kotlin and BDD with full training and mentorship provided in this tech. You will join an experienced team of QA and Automation engineers, sharing your insights and knowledge while also learning from a number of expert individuals.
This is a full transparency organisation where your ideas are welcome and considered with full visibility of the product lifecycle.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technical QA Engineer to broaden their tech stack experience, while also contributing to the strategy and development of the product. Grow your technical knowledge in addition to your strategy and leadership skills.
This is a flexible work environment allowing you to balance both career development and commitments outside of the office.
- Join an existing QA Automation team working on existing automation builds and new builds for 20202
- Collaborate with the development function from phase one of the development lifecycle, providing QA and Automation insights
- Work on web and mobile applications through a modern tech stack
- Want to upskill and learn new technology
- 4+ years of Automation experience
- Hands-on experience building frameworks
- Strong understanding of QA fundamentals
- Candidates must hold an EU passport or stamp 4 visa
Salary: €60,000 – €75,000 DOE
- Pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
For more information, contact Mary Lavin confidentially on +353 1 649 8508 or click below to apply.
I specialise in QA & Testing recruitment. If you wish to discuss this or other QA & Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.