- Full Training & Career Progression
- Hard work is rewarded with excellent commission paid every single month!
- Fun such as Social Events and Team Building activities.
Your new company
Your new company At Archer, we believe in being long-term partners with our people, as well as our customers. With over 15 years of business success, we have built a reputation as an industry leading in specialist recruitment and workforce solutions. Joining Archer Recruitment isn’t just being part of a business leader; we’re also the only company that offers a full comprehensive programme designed for someone with no recruitment experience to become a certified industry leading consultant. We have a brilliant team for you to join and kick-start your recruitment career with us here in Dublin.
Your new role
Are you ready to be in the driving seat of your career and have fun along the way? As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll find recruitment solutions for our clients and match candidates with their perfect employer. Working in a team, you’ll thrive in an environment that is inclusive, collaborative, and motivating. This is the Archer spirit. We’ll offer you training and a career where you can expect to be:
- Sourcing new candidates and conducting thorough interviews
- Handling the full recruitment process – from short-listing through to offering the successful candidate their new job
- Providing outstanding service delivery to your portfolio of established relationships
- Part of a team who are driven to work hard but know when to have fun
- Working with diverse, high-caliber customers, accelerating your understanding of the world of work
- Identifying and building partnerships with new clients and candidates
What you’ll need to succeed
We hire based on potential, and our people are diverse with many different backgrounds. You don’t need experience in recruitment, just the interest to learn and an ambition to succeed. Do you have a background in sales, real estate, travel, retail, or hospitality? Or perhaps you’re a recent university graduate looking to kick-start your career? Either way, you know you are:
- Highly motivated and sales driven, who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Committed and confident in building partnerships with customers
- Proud of your strong track record exceeding targets Driven towards achieving results to progress your career
- Ambitious to think beyond to achieve improved solutions for clients, candidates, and colleagues
- Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market Solution-focused, respectful, and always looking to do the right thing for those you encounter
What you’ll get in return
Our business growth mindset means a variety of clear career pathways are available to you. Go further in your career than you believed possible with the support of our expert managers. Here you get out what you put in, and your energy and dedication are always met by reward and celebration.
- One of the most competitive commission structures on the market!
- Leadership Opportunities (Leadership Academy) + Ongoing training;
- Average earnings Year 1 €43K & Year 2 €65K
- Clearly defined career development plan – we map it out together and get clear on what you want from us to get where you want to go.
- Wellness Committee & Social Squad
What you need to do now
Our people tell us that Archer Recruitment is a great place to work. Our employees say that they are proud to work for Archer. This is your opportunity to advance your career with the market-leading group and be proud of who you work for too.
Click apply now to send us your CV, or to discuss the role further, get in contact with Francisca Simoes at email@example.com