Business Intelligence Developer – Contract
Daily Rate Contract opportunity as a Business Intelligence Developer with a successful US based technology product company based in Dublin City Centre. The role is diverse and involves data visualization and data analysis, and offers the opportunity to engage with a range of companies, data sets and problems to solve.
The company have created an innovative SaaS product with substantial data analytics capabilities. A key area of value add for their customers is the provision of BI & data analytics solutions.
Dynamic, varied role where you will get to explore a range of data sets from different industries. Offers great learning opportunities and a high degree of autonomy and ownership of the solutions you build.
Fantastic company culture and environment, along with very competitive compensation and great career growth prospects.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience (6 – 10 years+) in data analysis and/or business intelligence development. You will also enjoy problem solving, learning and have strong communication and presentation skills.
Role / opportunity:
- Business Intelligence Consultant
- Innovative US Tech Company with ambitious growth plans and track record of success
- Daily Rate Contract (3/6 Months initially)
- Dynamic, varied role involving analysis of different data sets from range of industries
- High degree of autonomy and ownership
- Dashboard development, data analysis, data discovery
- Analyse and model data using SQL
- Engage with key business stakeholders and understand their requirements
Skills / experience:
- 6 – 10 years’ experience as a Data Analyst, BI Analyst, Analytics Consultant, BI Consultant or similar
- Experience using a BI tool (Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI or similar) and SQL
- Strong communication and presentation skills
€ Rate: Negotiable DOE
3/6 months to start
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510
I specialize in data science and business intelligence development.