BI Manager – build new Business Intelligence team
Business Intelligence Manager; business intelligence and data analytics leadership role where you will have the opportunity to build a new business intelligence team. This organization are investing in modernizing and improving their approach to BI and data analytics and are looking for someone to lead them on their journey.
The plan is to rebuild their SQL Server data warehouse, implement PowerBI and improve data quality in the organization. You will have considerable autonomy in doing so, including recruiting a team of 3 – 4 BI Analysts.
It will ideally suit a technically hands on BI Manager who is happy to make a big technical contribution in addition to leadership, strategy and stakeholder management.
The ideal candidate will have a strong data warehousing and business intelligence background, solid SQL Server and PowerBI experience and a desire to tackle a big challenge.
Role / opportunity:
- BI Manager – building a new BI & Analytics team
- Take the lead on a major BI transformation from the very beginning
- SQL Server DWH rebuild and implementation of PowerBI
- Lead all areas of data function – team leadership, strategy, architecture, engineering
- Autonomous, senior level role with opportunity to make a significant impact
- Ideal for a senior, hands on BI Manager who wants to take the next step up in their career
Skills / experience:
- Strong Business Intelligence solution design and development skills (8 – 12 years+)
- Strong SQL Server skills and experience with PowerBI
- Experience leading teams
€90,000 – €100,000
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.email@example.com
I specialize in data science and business intelligence recruitment.