Python/ Java Software Developer to transition to Technical Lead – Kafka, AI
- Technical Lead in world-leading company
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Work with the best developers in the industry.
Excellent opportunity for a driven and focused Python or Java Software Engineer, looking for their next huge career move. This Technical Lead opportunity is with one of the world’s leading telecommunications company, and would involve mediating with expert research teams to build and deploy large-scale production software which will be used by millions of people each day.
You will be joining a Research centre, who are currently focused on designing and developing an Intelligent Automation Framework, that is being shipped across the entire European continent. Leading a small team of 3 developers, you will mediate with Data Scientists and Domain Experts to deploy Python-based Artificial Intelligence algorithms and implement data flows.
Tech stack includes Python, Java, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, AI.
Fantastic company that has an international and intercultural working environment spanning across the globe, with dynamic teams built on expert knowledge and innovative thinking, and a Dublin-based office that promotes support and collaboration.
This opportunity is ideal for an enthusiastic Java/ Python Software Engineer with at least 4 years’ experience, who is eager to get involved in a large-scale production project and has good communication and leadership skills.
- Technical Lead (Java/Python)
- Dublin City Centre
- Internationally-renowned telecommunications company
- Implement Kafka-based dataflows
- Develop and Deploy AI algorithms
- Huge career benefits- Architecture, Management
- Java/ Python Software Development (4 years +)
- Experience with AI algorithm deployment (Preferred)
- Kafka-based stream processing experience (Preferred)
- €80,000 – €130,000 DOE
For more information, contact Rachel Duggan in strict confidence on 01 649 8507, or email at Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opportunity and other Software Engineering positions.
Rachel specialises in Python, Ruby and PHP Software Engineering recruitment.