Data Engineer – Spark, Scala
South Dublin based Data Engineer opportunity for a Data Engineer who wants to focus on building analytics solutions for customers using Spark and Scala, while also gaining further exposure to Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Cassandra, Hive and Impala.
This is an innovative organization that are breaking new ground in how companies do data analytics – this role is at the cutting edge. Your focus will be on analytics on anonymized customer data; enabling organisations to extract value from their while remaining GDPR compliant.
The ideal candidate is an experienced data engineer with strong Spark & SQL skills, who is interested in learning new technical skills.
Role / opportunity:
- Data Engineer role
- South Dublin based
- Spark, Scala, SQL
- Cloud base data analytics solutions
- Upskill in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Cassandra, Hive and Impala
- Innovative organsation focusing on customer analytics using anonymized data
- Successful company in a growth phase
- Opportunity to contribute in a big way and accelerate career growth as company grows
- Tackle complex, challenging projects with huge volumes of data
- Great learning and career progression opportunities
Skills / experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Strong Spark and SQL skills
- Scala or Java engineering skills
- Commercial data engineering experience
- €70,000 – €85,000 DOE
- Permanent Position
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in analytics and business intelligence recruitment.