Business Analyst Manager
- Large-scale high-profile projects
- Well-established institution undergoing consistent growth and change
- Opportunity to influence business direction
An exciting opening for a Lead Business Analyst to join one of Ireland most reputable health institutions and work within an experienced systems team on a variety of new projects.
As Business Analyst Manager your role will involve driving change and making a positive impact on the Business Analyst Team. You will manage a team of 3 Business Systems Analysts and manage complex projects from start to finish.
You will implement new applications in this ever-changing healthcare sector. This is a truly wide-ranging role for a skilled Business Analyst Manager with Project Management experience.
- Join a progressive healthcare organisation in the heart of Dublin City Centre and have a real impact on positive patient outcomes.
- Receive a lucrative salary and excellent benefits package including; private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, flexible working hours, tax saver commuter ticket, bike to work scheme etc.
- Strong focus on personal learning and development culture including financial support for career training to help you reach your professional development goals.
- 10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst with at least 3 managing a team of BA’s.
- Experience managing large complex projects from start to finish.
- Experience managing vendors and third-party solution providers in the design of software changes
- Application implementation, maintenance and application change management
- Expertise in T-SQL and SQL Server 2000
- Direct responsibility for support to a diverse range of end-users in an intensive and demanding environment.
- 3+ years’ as Lead BA/ BA Manager / 10 year’s Business Analyst experience
- Project Management Experience – ideally certified PM.
- Qualification to a degree level in a relevant computing or business discipline is a prerequisite.
- Experience of healthcare industry is desirable but not essential.
For more information contact Rosie Maguire confidentially on +353 1 649 8513 or email your CV Rosie.Maguire@Archer.ie
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Business Analyst opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/business-analyst-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland