DevOps Engineer – New Technology
- Exposure to AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
- Blockchain Platform
- Hyper-Growth – future leaders required
A Blockchain organization who is going through rapid expansion is looking for DevOps Engineers to join their team. Based in a prime Dublin City Centre location – just a 5-minute walk from the dart, Luas and just off O’Connell Street.
A late-stage start-up they are in production and scaling their system out. They provide the world’s first platform for trade finance. They have the backing of 4 major fintech houses – providing job security. As they are looking for multiple DevOps Engineers and they are in talks with 2 other major other fintech houses, they are looking for future leaders/managers and there will be quick career progression and promotional opportunities as they continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have DevOps experience, will be motivated to progress quickly and have experience with Docker/Kubernetes, Jenkins, AWS and Azure.
Putting employees first there is a generous 25 days’ vacation per year and flexible hours for a work to life balance accustomed to you. When you are in the office take advantage of been a 5-minute walk from all public transport links and you will be just off O’Connell Street. They provide competitive benefits such as pension, health, gym and more.
- Use the latest tools and technologies – AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker
- Perform software development builds and automated testing
- Support cloud Environments – AWS and Azure
- Monitor Infrastructure
Skills Experience Required:
- 1+ years DevOps Experience
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure
- Desire to become a future leader is highly advantageous
Salary: €65,000 – €95,000 DOE
Benefits: Pension, health insurance, gym, canteen, Bike to work, Tax Saver travel ticket.
For more information, contact Deirdre Collins confidentially on or email your CV to
About Archer- Archer is an It Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland.