- Cutting-edge R&D technologies and projects
- Progression and learning opportunities
- Highly experienced team – develop alongside the very best in industry
If you want to join an amazing team, in a globally leading telecoms company, and have a passion for what you do, then this opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer may be for you.
You will join a massive telecoms company that’s truly technology-driven, forward-thinking and committed to innovation through R&D. As Senior Software Engineer, your challenge and opportunity will be to participate in a variety of projects around proof of concept, virtualisation of networks and futurist telecoms technologies.
As Senior Software Engineer, you will join a newly formed, close-knit R&D team in the Dublin-based innovation centre. You’ll collaborate with local and international teams to develop top-quality software for SDN platforms and solutions, participate in advanced R&D and define software architecture.
The people here are highly experienced and passionate about what they do. With a flat structure, opportunities to learn from skills professionals and opportunities for progression, this Senior Software Engineer position is an attractive one for someone experienced in Java Development, Telecoms with a strong related academic background.
- Join new R&D team in a globally successful telecoms multinational
- Utilise advanced software techniques and architecture
- Contribute to movement from hardware to software-defined networking
- Create best-in-class software for varied platforms and solutions
- Take full ownership of projects in fast-paced development environment
Skills / Experience:
- Strong experience in Java Development
- Experience / interest in Telecoms and R&D
- Ideally PhD or other strong academic background
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 60,000 – 80,000
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or click below to apply.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org