- Gain exposure to cutting edge big data tools
- Great Projects – Work on latest versions of Java and Scala tech
- Excellent Progression Opportunities
This role is for a Senior Java or Scala Developer to join a world-leading analytics software solution provider. The opportunity suits a strong senior Scala or Java Developer with experience or an interest in big data tools.
The Senior Java Developer role finds you using state-of-the-art Big Data tech stack to develop on the platform with a focus on Spark, Kafka, Druid and Presto. As part of a high-calibre team you will design, develop and deliver product solutions involving massive data sets. Your solutions should be robust, scalable and easy to deploy.
As Senior Java Developer, you’ll take part in a variety of exciting, challenging projects. You will be located in the heart of the IFSC. There’s plenty of scope to progress – in your role, in the company and in your own skills.
- Develop and integrate technologies
- Maintain Big Data platform
- Use CI/CD methodologies
- Build high-performance, scalable system
- Provide solutions to technical challenges
- Integrate new algorithms into platform
Skills / Experience:
- Strong Java or Scala development experience
- Platform engineering experience is preferred
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 65,000 – 85,000
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or apply below with your CV.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com