- Gain exposure to cutting edge big data tools
- Great Projects
- Excellent Progression Opportunities
- Visa Sponsorship available
An opportunity to make your passion for Big Data tech your day job. This role is for a Senior Big Data Developer to join a world-leading analytics software solution provider. The opportunity suits a strong Scala or Java Developer with experience or an interest in Hadoop and other big data tools.
The Senior Big Data Developer role finds you using state-of-the-art Big Data tech stack with a focus on Hadoop, alongside Spark, Kafka, Druid and Presto. As part of a high-calibre team you will design, develop and deliver product solutions involving massive data sets. Your solutions should be robust, scalable and easy to deploy.
As Senior Big Data Developer, you’ll take part in a variety of exciting, challenging projects. You will be located in the heart of the IFSC. There’s plenty of scope to progress – in your role, in the company and in your own skills.
- Develop and integrate technologies
- Maintain Big Data platform
- Use CI/CD methodologies
- Build high-performance, scalable system
- Provide solutions to technical challenges
- Integrate new algorithms into platform
Skills / Experience:
- Strong skills with Scala and as Java Developer
- Experience with Hadoop is preferred
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 65,000 – 80,000
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or apply below with your CV.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org