Senior Frontend Web Developer – To learn Angular 4
- Personal development & upskilling opportunities
- Healthcare & dental benefits
- Major development projects in the pipeline
Are you a Frontend Web developer looking for a fantastic opportunity to learn Angular 4? Then this opportunity is for you. This exciting company in Dublin which has built a team of top calibre people are looking for a frontend web developer to join as they continue to grow and push the boundaries of web development.
They are using the most modern technologies on the market including Angular 4 and this is a chance to expand your skills in this area. With an abundance of exciting projects in the pipeline for 2018, this is an ideal time to join the team as a senior frontend web developer. With regular workshops and stand-ups, you will have constant exposure to all the latest technologies.
- Excellent benefits packages including health & dental insurance for yourself and your family
- Huge emphasis on personal development and training.
- One of the best performance bonus’s in Dublin
- Learn Angular 4
- All expenses paid trips to attend conferences around the world
- Build web front ends for large usage volumes
Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience as Frontend Web Developer
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 55,000 – 65,000
+ healthcare + dental insurance + share purchase scheme
For more information, contact Joe O’Sullivan confidentially on +353 1 649 8506 or click below to apply with your CV.
I specialise in recruiting for Software Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Software Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com