Recruitment Consultant – Retail, Sales exp
- Dynamic & Collaborative Team Environment
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Uncapped Commission Structure
Here at Archer we put a huge focus on personal development and training to ensure that each of our consultants are fully equipped with the right tools to enable them to build both a lucrative and long term career in recruitment. We provide this support through our ongoing training programme which allows for continuous improvement and consistent success in the business. As part of the Archer team you will join a collaborative and dynamic team environment where you will have the opportunity to learn from experienced and successful recruiters in the business.
You will be given the freedom to create and manage your own relationships with both candidates and clients while delivering a quality services with access to an uncapped commission structure from day one!!
If you are a sales driven individual looking for a prosperous career in recruitment and would like to learn more about what Archer has to offer please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Role / opportunity:
- Recruitment Consultant
- Full Life-Cycle Recruitment: Developing new business through to recruiting candidates for clients.
- Become a market master by specialising in a particular vertical within the IT Market.
- Develop new business and manage client accounts.
- Write candidate focused advertisements to attract top talent.
- Source candidates using a variety of tools (including our large, mature database of 30,000 IT candidates)
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong communication skills, team player, driven and enthusiastic
- Previous Retail, Sales, Account Management experience
- Uncapped commission structure
- Permanent opportunity
- Dublin City Centr
For more information contact Nadine Oppermann confidentially on +353 1 649 8503 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com