Recruitment Consultant – Full Training Provided
- Excellent earning potential
- Structured Full Recruitment Lifecycle Training Programme
- Supportive and Collaborative Environment
We are currently growing the team here at Archer and are very interested in speaking with target driven and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to have a prosperous career in recruitment.
Archer is an IT specialist recruitment agency centrally located in Dublin City Centre. We currently have a team of 15 consultants who are each focused on a specific vertical within the IT Sector. As a valued member of our team you will be given the autonomy to manage your own desk and build relationships with new and existing Clients and Candidates with full support and guidance through our ongoing training programme which allows for continuous improvement and consistent success in the business.
Long term career progression opportunities within a collaborative and supporitive team environment.
Role / opportunity:
- Recruitment Consultant
- Full Life-Cycle Recruitment: Developing new business through to recruiting candidates for clients.
- Become a market master by specialising in a particular vertical within the IT Market. (no previous IT experience necessary)
- Develop new business and manage client accounts.
- Write candidate focused advertisements to attract top talent.
- Source candidates using a variety of tools (including our large, mature database of 30,000 IT candidates)
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong communication skills, team player, driven and enthusiastic.
- Previous sales, account management or marketing experience an advantage but not essential.
- 24-30K Basic Salary (depending on previous experience) OTE of 35-40K (first year), OTE of 55-80K (second year), plus 22 days leave
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Permanent opportunity.
- Dublin City Centre
For more information, contact Nadine Oppermann confidentially on +353 1 649 8503 or click below to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com