Senior Frontend Engineer- Build Greenfield Platform
- Irish Owned, Hugely Successful Media Company
- Gain Exposure the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Get the opportunity to act as a tech lead on key projects
- Coordinate with the product delivery and design teams
- Be an advocate for clean, sustainable coding and Best Practices
- Make an impact on the Brand and get involved in many Greenfield projects
- Great City-Centre Location
This leader in the Online Market place in Ireland have experienced huge success and growth in recent years. They are planning a complete overhaul of their internal structure and are building a brand new centralised UI Platform from the ground up, to join three existing platforms that facilitate Iconic, Irish Brands. They are implementing the latest tools and technologies in order to drive a Best Practices Environment. It is for this reason that they are seeking to grow their existing team of Frontend Developers.
As a Senior Frontend Developer in this role you will:
• Help build the brand new centralized UI Platform from scratch
• Utilize past UI experience to implement new cutting edge Frontend Technologies
• Take ownership and act as a Tech Lead on Key Projects
• Have a passion for producing clean, and sustainable front end code
•Take initiative, both on individual and team projects
- 3 + years strong Frontend Experience
- A Background in developing Web Interfaces that use RESTful API’s extensively.
- Past Scrum Master Experience or mentoring experience would be an advantage
- Some degree of server side experience in Python, PHP, Java, or Node.JS
- Take a Keen interest and are passionate about, Keeping abreast of the latest Frontend Technologies.
Salary / Remuneration: 50,000-70,000
For more information contact Siofra Kenny confidentially on +353 1 649 8502 or email your CV to Siofra.email@example.com
For more Software Development opportunities see http://www.archer.ie/#jobsearch
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org