Project Manager Investments
- Dublin City Based
- Above Average Package
- Investment Product and Process Focus
This Project Manager role is with a well-established international financial services firm which provides a strong and secure revenue. The company is continuing to grow steadily and its Business Change function needs another Project Manager to assist with business process improvements and collaborating closely with the business to project manage product changes. You’ll be a central part of the Business Change function and join a team of 8 team of Project Managers and Business Analysts. As a Project Manager, you’ll build close relationships with a range of skilled team members – including the Change Management team, Operations, IT, and external vendors. The bulk of the projects you will Project Manage will involve locally based stakeholders which tends to allow the projects to move more quickly.
Typically, in this Project Manager role you will manage 1-3 projects at any one time with a focus on process improvement, compliance and product changes.
- Lead multiple strategic projects and initiatives across different aspects of the business
- Plan projects, carry out requirements analysis, design solutions and implement change
- Empower a set of cross-functional teams including Operations, Finance, IT, Management and more
- Liaise with all project stakeholders and ensure open lines of communication
- Implement changes to processes and procedures, enhancements to systems and new system solutions
- Take the lead of project communication and management of stakeholders
- 5+ years Project Management
- Knowledge of Investment Banking, Funds or Life Assurance
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 70,000 – 80,000 + strong bonus + pension + full health insurance
For more information, contact Josh Linton confidentially on +353 1 649 8501 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Project Managers, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com