Product Support – SaaS Platform
- Dublin HQ of global SaaS provider
- Key decisions made locally
- Modern tech & Agile CI methodologies
Big things are happening at this global SaaS solution provider. There’s never been a better time to join – this Product Support Engineer opportunity gets you involved in key new projects. This includes migrating infrastructure to AWS and introducing TDD.
As Production Support Engineer, your role will be to troubleshoot production level issues on the company’s proprietary SaaS platform. This state-of-the-art solution is the bedrock of the company’s growing reputation. So your role is an important one, ensuring the continued operation and success of the platform.
As Production Support Engineer, you won’t be simply resolving support tickets. You will be encouraged to take a wider, strategic view of how the platform is operating. You will conduct in-depth root cause analysis and identify wider impacts and future-proof the solution.
The Production Support Engineer opportunity suits someone with experience in Software Support, with strong skills writing SQL queries. You will be based in the Dublin City HQ where the important decision-making takes place.
- Prioritise and troubleshoot technical and production issues
- Log customer service/issues tickets
- Carry out root cause analysis
- Support all software apps across the SaaS platform
- Implement customer change requests
- Accurately document solutions
- Troubleshoot customer reporting incidents
Skills / Experience:
- Software Support experience
- Strong SQL – writing database queries
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR €35,000 – €45,000 + 5% bonus (DOE)
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineer, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com