- Great company culture – Strong focus on training & development
- Structured career path – progress to senior developer/ architect level
- Well known brand
This tech company dominates its market with a very well-known brand name. Now it’s undertaking major new projects, transforming existing systems with new technologies and building a modern new platform.
Your new opportunity is for a PHP Developer to join the dynamic, skilled development team. As PHP Developer, you’ll have a focus on features and modules that will get used by large numbers of users daily.
With its culture of knowledge sharing and ongoing learning, the company has a strong support structure in place for your future development. The ideal candidate for the PHP Developer position has good experience with PHP coding, comfortable dealing with large data sets in a collaborative environment, who would like the opportunity to join a company with good career prospects.
- Create and maintain features for the core company platform
- Join Agile development team
- Receive input from product, mobile and web teams
- Contribute to every stage of SDLC
Skills / Experience:
- Good PHP skills
- Good communication skills
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 50,000 – 65,000
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or apply below with your CV.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org