- Accessible location – Close to transport links
- Great benefits & work/life balance
- Integration software, microservices – good technology stack
Join the team that built one of the most trusted and best-known brand names in Ireland’s financial services marketplace.
This opportunity is for a Lead Java Developer with leadership, Java and Spring skills. This exciting company is looking for someone to make an impact, playing a leading role in various key projects. The plan is for the Lead Java Developer to grow and progress within the company, and potentially progress to development manager over time.
As Lead Java Developer, you will help the organisation to evolve its tech stack, adopting modern technologies and utilising TDD, Agile methodologies. The Lead Java Developer will play a major role in the technical design, development and implementation of enterprise-scale solutions. As part of a tight-knit, collaborative team, you will create integration solutions using MuleSoft, and utilise microservices API technologies.
- Mentor and guide development team
- Drive innovation and best practice
- Drive continuous improvement
- Manage technical aspects of development team
- Demonstrate high standards in technical design and development
- Lead technical design and implement of enterprise solutions
Skills / Experience:
- Lead Developer experience
- Development background with Java/Spring
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 70,000 – 80,000
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or apply below with your CV.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com