IT Enterprise Infrastructure Architect 6 month contract
Large scale financial services environment. Microsoft infrastructure technology stack, server/storage/networking hardware provision and management inclusive of the operating system layer with a highly Virtualized environment with two data centres providing high availability and disaster recovery capabilities.
The strategic planning work is underway to deliver the architecture and security standards, principles and policies that will underpin the environment.
Must have experience of tendering process (from either side).
Role / opportunity:
• IT Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture
• Deliver architecture and security standards
• Prepare for and complete a tending and selection process of a vendor
• Liaison between project teams and technical teams in order to drive out architectural and security standards, principles and policies
• 6 month contract
• Dublin city centre
Skills / experience:
• 10+ years in a senior/lead enterprise architect role
• Strong experience in Data Centre technologies, virtualisation and security
• Knowledge of common industry IT related frameworks such as TOGAF, ITIL etc
• Strong communication, decision making, influencing and negotiation skills
• Solid knowledge of public, private and hybrid cloud concepts & technologies
• Reporting writing & documentation
• Euro 550-600 per day
• 6 month rolling contract
• Dublin city centre location
For more information contact Sam in confidence on 01 649 8512
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com