- Unique company with excellent benefits
- Interesting, creative projects
- Nice offices and flexible options
An opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join a vibrant, popular Dublin City Centre agency. This company is an exciting one – it’s part of Dublin’s dynamic creative community and has a technology-driven, cutting edge environment.
You will liaise with the company’s international teams, participate in code reviews, assist the QA team and take a creative approach to improving and developing the company’s systems. In return, the company offers good benefits, a comfortable office environment in the City Centre and flexible working conditions.
- Assist the QA team in defining and executing unit tests and system tests
- Collaborate closely with product and design teams in system design sessions
- Participate in Agile development methodology
- Contribute to development of requirements and design documentation
Skills / Experience:
- 2-3 years PHP experience
- Front end experience with JS – AngularJS an advantage
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks – Symfony / Laravel
Salary / Remuneration:
- Competitive compensation
- Free public transportation
- Office lunches and snacks provided
- Equipment provided
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Contract and Permanent Microsoft .NET Software Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Microsoft .NET development opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org