- Exciting digital transformation project
- Client-facing role
- Team lead opportunity
DevOps Lead/Technical PM to tackle a large-scale digital transformation project for the client of this global software product house. The organisation has cemented itself as one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. Its global team of over 20,000 people is enabled to do good work and grow their careers.
As DevOps Technical Project Manager, you will manage a 6-strong DevOps team that’s collaborating to deliver this client project. You will define IaaC strategy, the roadmap for public cloud infrastructure, and carry out project management tasks: delivery pipelines, manage budgets etc. You will consult with the client to understand their requirements, manage stakeholders and deliver on multiple simultaneous workstreams.
- Liaise with client organisation and act as point of contact
- Maintain high standards of delivery on several workstreams
- Define project roadmap and timelines
- Manage DevOps team
- Implement delivery pipelines
- Define IaaC strategy
Skills / Experience:
- DevOps Lead / Manager experience
- Experience in project management – team leadership, conflicts, Agile, Waterfall
- Cloud practices and patterns – Load Balancing, Monitoring, Zero Downtime, Drain
- CI/CD, Continuous Deployment
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 80,000 – 120,000
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org