Database Architect – Start-Up Organisation Dublin
Thriving cloud-based technology organisation based in West Dublin seeking a Database Architect to join their team as a leading member in driving this organisation to the next level. With offices in Dublin, New York, and London this start-up organisation is at the forefront of their industry ready to take the next step in advancing their products, team and organisation.
In this role, you will be far more than a Database Architect designing and develop new and existing products. As part of this role you will be involved in both technical and non-technical aspects, working with multiple departments including engineers, software developers and management/ Stakeholders.
With no two days the same the ideal candidate is required to have a strong technical ability in working with relational databases, data modeling and architecture, developing new and existing cloud-based products, exposure to software development technologies and working with large volumes of data.
The functional aspect of this role will require the ideal candidate to have strong communication skills with a solid understanding of business processes, stakeholder management experience, exposure or knowledge to full product life cycle development, innovative thinker, assertive and ability to make calculated decisions.
- Become a leading member of this growing organisation providing insight and assisting in the organisation’s decision making.
- Carry out Data Architect duties – Design and develop new and existing products
- Solve complex database design issues
- Automate life-cycle management of database schemas
- Carry out database administration duties
- Contribute as part of a team of software engineers building the next generation software solutions
- Work with multiple layers of the business
- B.S in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, data Science or Data Analytics
- 4 + years as a Database Architect – Relational database
- Exposure to programming technologies – Java/ Java Script / Node
- Full life cycle product development experience
- Business process and steakholder management experience
For more information, contact Mary Lavin in confidence on +353 1 649 8508 or click below to apply.
I specialise in Data, Analytics, and Business Intelligence recruitment if you wish to discuss the above role or other BI opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org