Title: Business Analyst
- Big Data
- Agile environment
- Healthcare sector
Join a truly innovative software company that is transforming the healthcare industry with its unique software products, playing a leading role in a number of exciting Big Data projects. This well-established company has an expert team of professionals across many disciplines, collaborating together in an Agile environment. It’s an international company heavily investing in its Dublin location, making this an ideal time to come on board.
As a Business Analyst, you will conduct research, analyses of data and business processes, manage outcomes and support short and long term strategic business activities and provide solutions, all the while growing and developing within the role. You will be challenged to analyse, review, trend and forecast data for operational and business planning. As part of this team, you will be empowered to impact the industry through the analysis and interpretation of data, and presenting recommendations for business solutions. You’ll also enjoy a great set of employee benefits, including pension, healthcare and bonus schemes.
- Develop and implement strategic business solutions
- Collaboration with relevant business partners to achieve lean processes and financials savings
- Present analysis and interpretation for operational and business review and planning
- Support short and long term operational/strategic business activities
- Develop Business solutions, and implement processes where necessary.
- Assess and quantify financial impacts via data analyse and recommend methods of achieving reductions
- Provide support around ad hoc operations analysis requests
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 50,000 – 60, 000 and a strong benefits package
For more information, contact Brendan Mullins confidentially on +353 1 649 8518 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com