- Well-established FS company
- Career progression opportunities
- Greenfield projects – new online portal
This Business Analyst opportunity impacts on one of Ireland’s leading Financial Services firms. Based in Dublin City, the company has a strong market presence and with growth and exciting projects coming in the near future.
As Business Analyst, you will join a well-established and supportive team to participate in a variety of business initiatives. This includes designing and developing a new online portal and new projects around travel insurance. These are Greenfield projects where you’ll be able to have significant input.
The Business Analyst will become a key new member of the IT team that oversees the development and maintenance of critical applications. Your role will involve analysing and defining business and functional requirements, ensuring consensus across cross-functional teams. You will liaise with a range of stakeholders on a daily basis.
As Business Analyst, you will liaise closely with product and functional implementation teams to ensure requirements are met by the developed systems. The role suits an experience BA and FS or insurance experience.
- Conduct project initiation and kick-off workshops
- Gather and document requirements from key stakeholders
- Facilitate formal requirements gathering meetings
- Identify and resolve gaps in existing processes
- Assess cross-functional impacts
Skills / Experience:
- Mid-level Business Analyst
- Financial Services / Insurance experience an advantage
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 45,000 – 55,000 – strong benefits package and flexible working hours
For more information, contact Anna Pardesi confidentially on +353 1 649 8509 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com