Title: IT Business Analyst
- Amazing Career growth Prospects
- International Financial Services firm
- All-encompassing BA role
As IT Business Analyst you’ll become part of a leading Financial Services firm, with a sterling reputation in Ireland and throughout Europe for its wide range of expert services. With this position you will become a key member of a talented team in the company’s offices located in Dublin.
The Business Analyst role finds you interacting regularly with a wide range of talented people – Business Users, Subject Matter Experts, Business/System Analysts, and Suppliers. It’s an all-encompassing BA position that suits someone who can unify the company’s suite of IT applications into a cohesive solution. The role involves carrying out impact assessments, requirements gathering and definition, functional design and more. Key to the role is translating business requirements into concrete specifications that can be easily communicated to team members, ensuring that everyone is aligned toward a common business goal.
- Gather business requirements by engaging with Stakeholders to carry out consultations, workshops and reviews
- Conduct requirements gathering for change and project delivery
- Document requirements, including business, system/functional and non-functional requirements
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Collaborate closely with developers, ensuring that technical design and implementation aligns with business goals
- Participate in the creation of testing strategies, plans, criteria and results
- Experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience in the financial/insurance space
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 55,000 – 65, 000 + strong benefits package
For more information, contact Brendan Mullins confidentially on +353 1 649 8518 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com