Title: Technical Writer – Exposure to Greenfield Products
- Be an integral part of the development team.
- Collaborate with the Design Team.
- Take full ownership of the Role.
- Fully Remote Working
This global insurance company is looking for a technical lead with a back ground in software development. In this technical writer role, you will report directly to the Head of Product and will also actively collaborate with engineering leads and design architects. This role will allow you to work with existing and greenfield products.
This role requires an experienced technical writer as you will be expected to take full ownership of the role. You will be solely responsible for the maintenance of product documentation for releases and will be expected to contribute to the product strategy.
- Take complete ownership of the role.
- Create and maintain product documentation for releases.
- Collaborate with project managers and the design team.
- Input positively to the product strategy.
- Display excellent communication skills.
- 4 + years in a technical writer role.
- Financial Services Experience (An advantage but not essential).
- Experience Producing Release Notes and Technical Notes.
- Experience of managing internal and external documentation for mature software products.
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 55k – 65k with Pension, healthcare, Remote Working, Annual leave etc.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland