Technical Lead (.Net) – Hands-on Role
- Develop Cloud-native solutions – AWS cloud.
- Very flexible WFH opportunities.
- Amazing tech stack including the .Net Core, Microservices, AWS, & Docker.
This is a .Net Technical Lead role to join a software product company with a base in Dublin. They are developing a flagship payments system that processes high volumes of transactions daily. Due to the growth of the company, they are seeking a strong technical professional to be part of a greenfield cloud-native feature that has received a massive investment.
As a Technical Lead on this, you will control the technical direction of the product by making key technical decisions concerning the design, development, & deployment of the feature with the backing of the management. Thus, allowing you to leave a mark on the company and specifically this project.
Moreover, you will work in a tech-focused organisation with access to the latest technologies including .Net Core, AWS, Docker, and Microservices architecture which will allow you to expand your technology skills. This project is a cloud-native platform in a microservices environment that will spearhead the modernisation of the company’s day-to-day business and create a new revenue-generating system.
Finally, this company have adopted a very flexible stance on Remote Work (can be fully remote) as they place emphasis on an employee’s work-life balance and job satisfaction. You must be based in Ireland with an EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa.
- Use a broad and modern technology stack – .Net Core, Microservices, AWS, & Docker.
- Engage in a critical project and develop your team.
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of this platform.
- Contribute your ideas to develop solutions to complex problems.
- 6+ years of .Net experience (.Net Core).
- Commercial architecture experience with cloud technologies (AWS or Azure).
- Agile environment experience.
- Experience working with microservices technologies.
- Proven leadership skills – decision making, collaboration.
Salary / Remuneration: €90,000 – €105,000 DOE, Pension, Health Insurance (You & Family), company bonus schemes (10%), family-friendly (flexible working hours and WFH options), and 25 days annual leave.
For more information contact Karl Cusack confidentially at +353 1 649 8507 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for .NET developers, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities in this space, please feel free to contact me.
For more .Net opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/