Systems Analyst – Global Fintech
- Great Scope for Career Development
- Extensive training and the begging and throughout employment, developing your technical skills
- City Centre Location
An exciting opportunity as a systems analyst with a Global Fintech Company. With this new and exciting role, you will help the growth of the company’s software platform while playing a client facing role, in its modern European Head Offices, located here in Dublin City Centre.
The organisation has built its business of its end-to-end SaaS platform that powers investment management functions through automation.
The Systems Analyst opportunity suits a professional experienced in application support, upgrades and SQL. As a Systems Analyst you will play an integral role in supporting complex applications in a mission critical environment.
The fast growth of the company allows for excellent internal career opportunities.
- Daily operational process and monitoring.
- Assistance with problem solving and resolutions
- Managing IMS system upgrades
- Train clients in optimal use of the system.
- 3+ Years Application Support/Systems Analyst Experience
- Experience with SQL
- Degree Qualified
Salary/Remuneration: €50,000 – €60,000
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Approved Profit Share Scheme, Cycle to work, Flu Vaccinations.
For more information, contact Deirdre Collins confidentially on +353 01 649 5816 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Archer- Archer is an It Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland.